What is “RSS”? Its stands for “Really Simple Syndication”. What it really is is a way to get updates to your favorite blogs and sites all in one place.
Its very easy to try. There are other ways to do it, but we found this way to be simple enough:
- Login to your google gmail account (or register for one, only take a minute).
- At the top of the gmail screen, click on the menu item called “more” and its sub-menu called “Reader”
- Once you are in “Reader”, click on the red “subscribe” button.
- Type in: savekimberparkblog.com
- Now click on the Reader’s “All Items” button, and you will see all the latest posts from the site.